Best Vegan dining options in Punta Cana
Discover vegan / vegetarian dining
Discover the Best Vegan dining options in Punta Cana; Here at Your Concierge, we understand how important it is for our clients to feel satisfied and happy with each and every dining option we provide! Being Vegan / Vegetarian can sometimes be hard when it comes to deciding where to eat, therefore we have listed our top picks of Vegan / Vegetarian Options of the very best Restaurants in Punta Cana. We hope you enjoy!
Pranama Indian Restaurant; This small and cozy Restaurant will for sure make you feel welcome as soon as you step inside. Located in the heart of Punta Cana, Pranama offers a wide variety of homemade Indian food and South Indian specialities cooked in their very own Tandoor oven.
- Aloo Samosa – Fried pastry, filled with a savory filling of spiced potatoes and peas
- Pyaz Pakora – Crispy onion fritters
- Chana Masala – Tangy Chickpea Curry
- Dal Makhani – Punjab style black beans and red kidney beans cooked in a creamy yogurt sauce
- Veg Korma – Creamy Vegetable Curry
- Panner Tikka – Chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in tandoor
- Naan: Garlic, Cheese, Cilantro and Chilli
Saffron Restaurant; is a space that blends fine dining, excellent service, and exquisite cuisine. The restaurants elegant ambience and live performances will create a memorable visit to Punta Cana, as well as a unique dining experience inside Punta Cana’s BlueMall.
- Eggplant Carpaccio – Grilled eggplant with pomodoro over a bed of arugula and parmesan cheese
- Zucchini Carpaccio – Ranch tomatoe sauce, Manchego cheese and cherry tomatoes
- Tropical Salad – Mixed greens, Cherry tomatoes, Onion, Avocado with balsamic vinegar and olive oil vinaigrette
- Lentil Soup – Lentil soup with truffle oil and parmesan cheese
- Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes
- Saffron Salad – Mixed greens, Cherry tomatoes, Feta cheese, papaya and orange, with a passion fruit vinaigrette
- Goat Cheese Salad – Mixed greens, Goat cheese croquettes accompanied by a Honey Vinaigrette
- Wakame Salad – Sea weed, lettuce and avocado accompanied by a vegetable vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad – Tomatoe, Mozzarella, Basil and Pesto
- Squash Soup – Kabocha Squash soup with four cheeses
- Porcini Mushroom Risotto
- Four Cheese Risotto
Blue Grill + Bar @ Eden Roc; is poised to be one of the Dominican Republic’s premiere dining destinations for travelers and locals alike. True to Eden Roc’s commitment to culinary excellence and memorable celebrations, the restaurant features innovative offerings including a show-stopping bar and wine showcase, cigar cellar and poolside rotisserie serving casual lunch favorites.
Located at the exclusive Eden Roc Beach Club and blending urban, rustic and chic styles with an oceanfront view, BLUE Grill + Bar offers tasty and healthy dishes inspired by the art of Robatayaki and Nikkei cooking techniques, a culinary fusion between Japanese and Peruvian cuisine.
- Wakame Salad – Mixed sea weed salad with sesame seed dressing
- Edemame – steamed soy beans with sea salt
- Baby corn & eggplant miso soup – Baby corn and eggplant marinated in miso
- Robata style vegetables in sesame dressing – Robata style vegetables with sesame and garlic dressing
- Green Sparagus with togarashi and garlic oil
- Misoshiru Soup – Traditional Japanese soup made with miso paste, diced tofu and wakame
From the terrace Menu:
- Pizza Margherita – Tomato sauce, “fior di latte” mozzarella and basil
- Pizza Marinara – Tomato sauce, black olives, anchovies, oregano and basil
- Pizza Quattro Formaggi – Emmenthal cheese, manchego, mozzarella and “tetilla” cheese
- Focaccia Caprese – Plain focaccia with marinated tomatoes, “fior di latte” mozzarella and basil
- Mediterranean Grilled Salad – Mediterranean grilled vegetables with extra virgin olive oil, Cherry mozzarella and Pesto dressing
La Cava Kitchen & Bar; La Cava Kitchen and Bar offers its guests a taste of culinary experience of the Fusion Kitchen. Since their establishment in 2006, La Cava is the preferred place to be for visiting guests and the Punta Cana community.
- Edemame – Steamed with lemon and sea salt
- Chickpea Hummus – chickpeas paste, garlic, parsley, red pepper pesto, extra virgin olive oil and pita chips
- Crazy Hearts Salad- Artichokes, Palmito, Cherry tomatoes, Cranberries, Cucumber, Romaine lettuce and Cava dressing
- Tartufino Flat Bread – Gorgonzola, Caramelized pear, Cream, Roasted walnuts and Truffle oil
- Burrata – mozzarella, txistorra stew, pesto and a balsamic reduction
- Goat Cheese & Pear Catibias – Cassava empanadas stuffed with a red fruits marmalade and chipotle sauce
- Spinach Dip – Delicious and creamy spinach dip
- Cheese Plank – Manchego, Emmental, Goat Cheese, Gorgonzola, Parmigiano, Mahon, Hot orange jelly accompanied by some house bread
- Cava Caprese Salad – Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Oregano, Red pepper pesto and Extra Virgin olive oil
- Risotto ai Funghi Porcini – Arugula and white truffle oil
- Spinach Ravioli – Ricotta Cheese, sun dried tomatoes and a fresh tomato sauce
- Sides: Grilled Vegetable & Mixed Greens
Noah Restaurant & Lounge; Known for its mixture of flavours and gastronomic options, Noah is one of the Go To places for Punta Cana locals when it comes to good food and ambiance. Here you’ll be able to find a wide variety of flavor filled combinations and fusions that won’t let you down!
- Grated Ravioli’s – Filled with provolone cheese and truffle
- Fried Camembert Cheese – Accompanied by bell pepper jelly
- Parmesan Eggplants
- Goat Cheese Salad – Arugula, concasse tomatoes, goat cheese croquette, parmesan cheese with pear and vanilla dressing
- Black Beans Cream – Served with rice and chopped red onions
- Caprese Ravioli – Filled with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil in fresh tomato sauce.
- Filled Ravioli’s – Filled with wild mushrooms, in white wine and trufﬂe oil sauce.
- Veggie Pizza – Delicious Veggie pizza topped with fresh vegetables
- Burrata with tomatoes
- Ricotta and Spinac Ravioli’s
- Pizza Margherita – Mozzarella, Pomodoro & Parmesan
- White Pizza – Goat Cheese & Champagne Sauce
- Sides: Grilled Vegetables, Cassava Pure, Mushroom Rice, Fried Plantains & Green Salad
Mathilda Restaurant; Mathilda, Italian daughter of a Spanish father French chef and sommelier. Dreamily fascinated him since childhood the idea of travel and experience different cultures their parents have instilled the love of gastronomy, his whole childhood was between the kitchen and the tables in the small restaurant of his parents in Tuscany.
- Beetroot Tartar
- Tangled Eggplant – Served with pomodoro, fresh basil, mozzarella and Parmesan
- Spinach & Artichoke dip -Creamy spinach and Artichoke dip accompanied by crunchy cron chips
- Gnocchi Contadino – Homemade gnocchi’s sauteed with garlic and fresh arugula cooked in a spoonful of Panna Italiana
- Wakame Salad – Mixed sea weed salad
- Quinoa Crazy Salad – Quinoa salad, Beet, Nuts, Pecan nuts, Feta Cheese and Tamarind Vinaigrette
- Fresh Salad – Mixed lettuce, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta cheese in a Dijon Mustard herbs and cider Vinaigrette
- Mozzarella in Carrozza – Fresh mozzarella breaded and crunchy, served on a tomatoe and basil sauce accompanied by olives
Start planning your trip to Punta Cana!
You can contact our “Your Concierge” team in order to make your trip truly unforgettable!
Contact our team by clicking on the following link