Dominican Republic as a Wedding Destination
Dominican Republic as a Wedding Destination; The Dominican Republic is home to both Atlantic and Caribbean beaches, with colorful resorts and plenty to offer for outdoor aficionados. On the Caribbean side, you will be able to find destinations such as La Romana and Punta Cana that have clear waters and white-sand beaches, perfect for snorkeling and diving, while the Atlantic coast has surf and fishing towns with tropical rain forests, giving people in search for a destination wedding many options to choose from.
Choosing this island as your wedding destination is the perfect choice for a fantastic and memorable destination wedding in the Caribbean. It offers perfect weather conditions with warm temperatures and endless sunshine, untouched beaches and turquoise oceans. More importantly, the Dominican Republic has an unbeatable price-value ratio when it comes to making your special day unforgettable.
When people think of picture perfect Caribbean beaches, they’re most likely thinking of Punta Cana, a stretch of beaches and resorts along the Eastern coast of the Island, known for its extraordinary beauty and consistently ranking as some of the best beaches in the world, this is one of the top reasons why Punta Cana is very popular when it comes to ‘The Perfect Beach Wedding’.
What you need in order to get married in the Dominican Republic:
- Valid passport.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Notarized Single Status Affidavit for each one.
- If previously married, copy of legalized/sealed Divorce Act or Death Certificate.
- There is a mandatory 10 months waiting period, for women, after divorced for re-marrying.
- Certificate adoption, if applicable.
- Parental authorization, if applicable.
- Passport photocopies of the witnesses
Reasons to get married in Dominican Republic:
- We can nearly guarantee you perfect weather for your destination wedding. Endless sunshine and warm temperatures are consistent throughout the year.
- There are endless suitable spots for your incomparable wedding location, and we know them all! Choose from mile-long beaches, secluded bays, tropical waterfalls, luxurious villas, steep cliffs, colonial buildings and much more.
- Getting married in the Caribbean is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, our passion is to make it possible for you.
- There are direct flights from around 40 airports in the United States and Canada to the Dominican Republic.
- The Dominican Republic and the Your Concierge team offer diverse accommodations for all types of travelers. Hotels with all ranges of comfort, vacation homes and beach apartments, all-inclusive resorts, luxurious villas, cozy guesthouses or secluded eco-lodges are just a few of the options we can offer you and your guests.
Start planning your perfect Punta Cana Beach Wedding!
You can contact our “Your Concierge” team in order to make your trip truly unforgettable!